Handmade Beads & Artisan Beadmakers Wanted
We work in partnership with a number of artist beadmakers who offer their charms, pendants and handmade beads for sale through the Artist Made area of our online shop. With the continued popularity of this area, we are keen to grow our range of one of a kind handmade beads for sale to our discerning customers, hence the call . . . Artist Beadmakers Wanted!
Our aim is three fold:
- To promote the work of talented artisans, whether they are established or are looking to test the waters with their designs.
- To offer a greater choice of interesting, unusual and often unique handmade beads for sale to our customer base.
- To broaden the handmade bead making categories that we already offer to provide a comprehensive showcase of artist made beads.
To this end we need you!
We are very keen to hear from bead making artisans and small scale independent beadmakers working with any manner of materials and techniques, who may already be marketing their designs, or simply want to gauge the response to their work. We are not looking for exclusivity, so if you are already selling your items through an online marketplace such as Etsy, your own website, or are supplying stock to a bricks and mortar shop, this does not pose a problem.
As you would expect, quality is key, but if you think your work is of a sufficiently high standard (or other people do) we are keen to discuss working with you. Location and quantity are not important as we currently partner with beadmakers in America and Australia, and are equally happy to receive small quantities of handmade beads as long as there is interest for our customers.
In return for the inclusion of your products in our online shop we would undertake to:
- Use our knowledge and expertise to help you select which products will appeal most to our customers.
- Provide guidance as to the best price point for your individual handmade beads whilst balancing this against your time and material costs.
- Photograph each of your products and provide descriptions and keyword search terms in keeping with our House Style, whilst acknowledging you as the artist bead maker against each product.
- Include your handmade products in our Google Adwords campaigns and in our weekly Google Shopping uploads.
- Manage all interaction with our customers, whilst ensuring that your handmade beads are afforded the same care and attention when packaged and despatched as we do with our core products, with quality and presentation being very important to us.
If this partnership sounds interesting please E-mail Us with your contact details, the medium you work in, and if possible an online location where we can have a look at your work. We will then get back to you within a day to discuss the possibility further and provide more information.
We really do look forward to working in partnership with you . . .
Anna & Toby
Copyright © 2008-2015 Anna Weller of Big Bead Little Bead